Total Farm Marketing and Indigo Ag™
A Farmer-First Ag Marketing CollaborationThrough a partnership with Indigo Ag, the Total Farm Marketing (TFM) family of companies is adding new tools to our existing capabilities to help serve every farmer.
With Indigo Marketplace, TFM can help you execute on virtually all your total farm marketing needs from cash to hedging tools, as you choose.
Innovative Cash Tools
Access a wide variety of cash tools, including flexible HTAs that allow you to deliver wherever you want at the basis you want and TFM Managed Pricing Program contracts.
Harness the power of Indigo Atlas through your TFM advisor, including key satellite data on crop health, acreage, and yield analysis on your farm to your state and beyond.
Introducing the TFM Managed Pricing
Program from Indigo Ag
The TFM Managed Pricing Program provides farmers with a simple way to access professional farm marketing.
Do you want to protect price without upfront, out-of-pocket fees or size requirements for your operation? Or are you simply unhappy with your current managed contract program? The TFM Managed Pricing Program is a key strategy to help improve pricing without increasing risk.
- Farmers can enjoy margin-free farm marketing and fees that are embedded in your final price (not out of pocket)
- Focused on your cash sales and complemented with additional elevator tools to control risk
- Priced over the course of the contract with recommendations from the farm marketing team at TFM 360 Analytics
- A disciplined, balanced approach is applied to build coordinated strategies that include in-depth technical and fundamental quantitative analysis
- Set basis and deliver to the elevator of your choice via the Indigo Marketplace platform
Serving Farmers for 35 Years
The TFM family of companies has delivered strategic farmer-focused farm marketing services for decades, serving thousands of farmers across the Grain Belt.
A Strategic Approach
At TFM, our goal is to position your operation to capitalize on opportunity and protect you from adverse market action regardless of the direction the market may take.
Stored Crop Contract
For grain already stored or that you plan to store from this year’s harvest for delivery next summer.
- Marketing period: Oct 1, 2019 - Jun 15, 2020
TFM 2019 Stored Corn
TFM 2019 Stored Soybeans
A one-year marketing period for a fall delivery of the 2020 crop.
- Marketing period: Oct 1, 2019 - Sep 15, 2020
TFM 2020 Corn (1 year)
TFM 2020 Soybeans (1 year)
A two-year marketing period for a 2021 fall crop delivery – allowing you to benefit from two years of market opportunity.
- Marketing period: Oct 1, 2019 - Sep 15, 2021
TFM 2021 Corn (2 year)
TFM 2021 Soybeans (2 year)
Your One-Stop-Farm-Marketing Shop
At TFM, we can help you with all your farm marketing needs, including your non-cash, and hedging transactions.
Not enough time to find the best basis or too busy to make the sale? Through Indigo Ag’s Marketplace we can help you search for the cash solution that best fits your needs.
To learn how we help businesses build a favorable average price in any market, call us (800) 334-9779.